Tuesday, 26 July 2011

This Is My Tragic Story U_U

Its hurt me so much! That were the only one thing I can said. Really hurt. It was such a bad present i received after a few days of my birthday, when i know about the idol group that i love had a members termination, not just one member, but two members!

Its hurt! I know about this news after two weeks! Such a long time, and once i know it, i felt to cry! Yeah, that my true feeling on that time. The most hurtful is one of the two member that being terminated is my bias! WTF! I love that group because of him!

So how can i continue to love the group after my bias had to left the group?? Many people says to keep continue supporting the group even there were a members replacement, but not for me. I cant continue love them. Thats my decision.

No more love left to that group. I'm hurt! I'm sulking! Because they were being forced to left the group. It was not their willing! Thats the fact that i cant accept. Doesnt the company know that the two guys were such a big help to that group?? I'm totally frustrated! Yeah, so frust!

So, after that bad things happen, the love left for that group on left about 10%. I never listen to their song anymore because my heart will aching so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment