Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Just the way they are :D

Now i realize, i have a lot of biased in k-pop world. I really do love some idol. Not every group but there’s a few group that i  love the members a lot. And every person had different characters. Sometimes i already confused with my own self. I’m always keep thinking what is my ideal type actually?? For examples i love Kim Hyun Joong from SS501. The 4D leader! He is my top biased and will forever be my top biased! He had a special character, he is hot, awesome and one thing i can say is he is perfect! But he is a bit shy when in front of people he doesnt close at all. My 2nd biased is Kim Ki Bum, the ex-member of u-kiss. His is the noise type person. He talked a lot a. He is also a strict person. He had leadership. I love how he can controlled every person , he is very dominant person. My 3rd biased is Kim Hee Chul from super junior. The AB type person. As we know AB type person is and odd people. They are so different from others! They had a different behaviour, i love how he can change his mood so sudden^^ cute rite??? I love him because of his seriousness sometimes! That the thing that attract me! My 4th biased is Siwon from super junior! I dont know why, but i really love him. I know he is so handsome but his character attract me more to love him. I love how he treat a kid! He look like a really great daddy! My 5th biased is Seunghyun from Ft island. This guy is awesome! He really can captured my eyes. I really love his voice. Even he is just the rapper of the group but he really had a nice voice. He really do! Just by heard he is rapping i’m already melt. I always replaying the part he was rapping. And my other biased is Jo young Min from Boyfriend. He is too young for me but really love him. First time he was debuting he really catch my attention! Not only because of his blondie hair but because he had the aura that make me love him. And my latest biased is Chunji from teen top. He is awesome! He really catch my eyes! He is cute yet so manly. For sure he had a great voice to^__^
See??? All my biased are different in characters rite??Different with appearance, different with their height! They are so different from each other! It seems like their characters are not linked with each other. That makes me even confused with my self! I keep thinking what is the thing that can attract me to love someones as my biased? One thing i wanna say is i dont like a cute person who love to act cute! U are already cute then why u must to act cute?? Its tiring to see people who act cute. I’m sick of it.
Suddenly i realize, yeah..i dont like cute people who act cute. I checking on my biased list, then theres a few who a had a very cute face like Young Min and Chunjie. But for me they are naturally cute. They dont need to act cute. They are already cute by their action! Same goes to hyun joong. He doesnt act cute, theres sometimes he can be so handsome + cute on the same time. He doesnt act cute. That the reason why i love him.
My biased list also had a leadership. That the thing i love the most. But one thing i wanna say is, i love the leader who are not too dominant, I love the leader who can lead well, no need to controlled other members so much. I love someone who are the leader but he controlled his dongsaeng quitely. He controlled from a distance. He just looking his dongsaeng behaviour. He wil act as a real leader when he need. He doesnt controlled others member like a boss. Kim hyun Joong for sure is a leader of ss501. Then he really act like the leadership character i love the most. When theres is interview, he no need to fight with his dongsaeng to talk. He let his dongseang who is talked a lot compared to him to be the one who spoke. He just stayed and controlled them. He will add something when theres a need. He no need to fight over his dongsaeng who love to talked so much. I know what on his mind, i knew he must keep thinking, i must take care of my dongsaeng, i do my job to lead them well. I will always watch them out. He steps up as the real hyung when he has to. That the most important point :D Same goes to Jo young min. He is the eldeat brother of the twins. But he really look childish + more cute compared to his little brother. His little twin bro,Kwangmin is like the hyung, but at the end of the day, Youngmin steps up as the real hyung when he has to. I love it. Act as the leader when they has to. No need to controlled them to much or trying to draw more attention. U are already a leader, for sure people will always recognise u and payattention on u.
My biased are also a kid lover, just like Siwon and Hyun Joong. They really love kid. I always imperessed on how they can treat a sall kid well. I also love aperson who had a serious face. They are Heechul and Kibum. Had a serious face doesnt mean  they are arrogant. They are super funny actually. Really fun person. ! ^^ And my Seunghyun, he is so sweet. U can feel his sweetness by looking at his face only! Really charming guy with a sweet voice. Love itXD

Here they are^__^
 Hyun Joong
 Kibum
 Siwon n Heechul
 Seunghyun
 Young Min
Chunjie

No comments:

Post a Comment